Online Stallion Parade
Members of the CPBS are invited to submit profiles of their stallion(s) for the CPBS Online Stallion Event 2021 to be launched on the Facebook page. This event is for members only and there is no charge. Closing date for submissions is Tuesday March 30th at 5pm and they will be uploaded on Sunday 4th April. They will be archived permanently in a folder on the Facebook page. Owners may also submit a free advertisement for their stallion(s)/stud which will be displayed in a separate folder
Open to members of the CPBS only, inclusion is free
Class 1 and Class 2 ponies only
Submissions must include the following:
- A short video between 1 and 3 minutes in length, ideally to include a ‘walk’ around the pony and a demonstration of walk and trot.
The pony may be shown under saddle if desired.
The aim is to give viewers a good picture of the pony
- Registered name of pony, year of birth and breeding
- Class 1 or 2, height, HWSD status: all must be declared
- A brief description of pony and achievements (max 100 words)
- Name of owner, contact details
- Handlers/riders should be dressed appropriately and riders must wear a helmet. Ponies must be clean, well-presented and shown in a bridle.
If ridden, they should be shown in a saddle and bridle
- A separate stallion/stud advertisement may also be submitted, if desired
- Submissions must be made by the owner or by their agent with full permission
To be included in this important event, send videos and all information required via www.wetransfer.com to the Connemara Pony Breeders’ Society, c/o [email protected]. Submissions will be uploaded on Sunday 4th April.
Colts and stallions from the upcoming inspections qualify for inclusion provided they meet the criteria above.
Closing date for all applications 5pm Tuesday 30st March 2021