Sep 02 2022
CPBS Office Phone Lines
Due to the increased demand on the CPBS office and current staff shortages the phone lines will be suspended on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays commencing 02.09.2022 until further notice The phone lines will be open on Tuesdays and Thursdays 9.30am to 1pm. Please email urgent enquiries with full details of query to [email protected] The CPBS apologise for this temporary change in the phone service.
Due to this unprecedented demand on the office phone lines/email at present and including staff shortages, combined with additional administration as a result of the recent CPBS Show and upcoming Pony Sales, we wish to ensure applicants that all applications in relation to issuing of kits, transfers, issuing of passports, etc. are being dealt with in strict rotation as they are received in the office. To enable the staff to administer these services we would ask that phone queries in relation to applications be limited to strictly necessary calls only. For your convenience we can assure those who have sent in complete and correct application forms that these services are provided as follows:
• Issuing of DNA Kits – turnaround time is 5-7 days
• Passport Transfer applications are processed within 7-10 days.
• As previously notified – Please note that any samples received in the lab after the 15th August cannot be guaranteed being issued with a passport by the CPBS before the October sales.
• All inspection applicants will receive letter of confirmation of their selected venue with allocated time to attend following closing date on 9th September. Please check your email and spam/junk folder for receipt of application when you have submitted your online application.
• Passports that are both DNA Parentage confirmed & HWSD reported by Weatherbys are being issued in strict rotation as the lists are received from the Lab.