Issue of Duplicate Documents
Please read the following before completing the application.
ALL DUPLICATE PASSPORT APPLICATIONS MUST BE VERIFIED BY DNA, MICROCHIP AND MARKING CHART.
THIS WILL EXTEND THE TIME LINE OF APPLICATION TO 4 WEEKS.
- A Fee of €200 (CPBS Members €185.00) must be returned with this form to the CPBS prior to the CPBS undertaking to issue the pony with a Duplicate Document of identification.
- A DNA sampling kit and CPBS marking chart will then be issued to the owner.
- If you are not the registered owner of the pony you will need to complete section 5 of this form and enclose the relevant fee for transfer of ownership.
- A hair sample signed by a Vet must be forwarded to Weatherbys Laboratory for analysis to confirm that the pony to be issued with the duplicate document matches the DNA profile from the original sample.
- New CPBS markings must be completed by your vet. Microchips can be purchased from the office and be sent with the DNA kit if requested.
- We only accept CPBS marking charts. Applications accompanied by any other marking chart will be returned
- A duplicate document cannot be issued by the Society unless and until these conditions are fully complied with.
[download id=”20509″ template=”button”]