Marketing Consultancy Support DAFM
The Connemara Pony Breeders’ Society would like to thank the Department of Agriculture, Food & the Marine for funding of Marketing consultancy support for this year.
This funding has been used to help increase activities, consistency and presence across digital channels. This has resulted in
– The Connemara Breeders’ Society Facebook page amassing a reach of 2 million people as of September 2023
– Our Facebook following increasing by 137.5% with an increased reach of 706%
– 519% increase in posting allowing for more information, coverage and education surrounding the pony, the Society and breeders’ achievements to be promoted over the course of 2023
– Full event coverage of Spring Weekend, Connemara classes at the Dublin Horse Show and the 98th Annual Connemara Pony Show
– An increase attendance at the 98th Annual Connemara Pony Show of 25%
– Increase in entries for the 98th Annual Connemara Pony Show of 20% the highest number of entries in 10 years
– Graphic design for print & digital projects to support promotional and centenary activities such as centenary pamphlet, show schedule, 98th Annual Show Catalogue
– PR activities resulting in coverage of Spring weekend, the 98th Annual Connemara Pony show and the Society centenary year promoted across local, national and international publications
– Creation of a new Instagram & Youtube channel to expand communication and promotion of the Connemara pony to a wider, international audience on new digital platforms
As digital communication becoming increasingly paramount in today’s world, the Connemara Pony Breeders’ Society is grateful to the Department of Agriculture, Food & the Marine this support in allowing the Society to increase activity and communication across digital platforms in marketing and promoting Ireland’s native pony breed & their breeders to a growing international audience.