We Are Hiring!
|CUMANN LUCHT CAPAILLÍNÍ CHONAMARA|
|CONNEMARA PONY BREEDERS’ SOCIETY|
We currently have a vacancy for a full-time Administrative Assistant to be based in our office in Clifden.
Administrative Duties include (but not limited to):
- Perform receptionist duties, such as answering phone calls, emails and dealing with the public.
- Dealing with incoming & outgoing post.
- Handling cash and buying services on clients accounts.
- Competently file and update records.
- Assist in maintenance of the Connemara pony in accordance with EU & DAFM Legislation.
Interpersonal Skills Needed:
- Confident and professional telephone manner essential.
- Must have a positive approach to their work and demonstrate high professional standards.
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative when required.
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines in a team environment.
- Possess a high work ethic and be willing to go above and beyond.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2+ years’ experience working in a busy office environment.
- Experience of IT packages including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Databases.
- Accounts experience (preferred but not essential).
- Marketing experience/qualification (preferred but not essential).
- Driving licence and own car an advantage but not essential.
To apply please email Covering Letter and CV to the CPBS Human Resources Officer [email protected]. Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 24th April at 5pm.